Nonna's Favorite Quotes:

Nonna's Favorite Quotes: "The best way to make children good is to make them happy." — Oscar Wilde, author and poet

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Laughter is the Soul's Medicine

I recieved these in an email from my college friend, Valerie. She thought my followers might enjoy the humor. If you like them, share them with a friend. Make someone laugh today!

TEACHER:   Why are you late?
SARA:           Because class started before I got here.

TEACHER:   Maria, go to the map and find North America.
MARIA:          Here it is.
TEACHER:   Correct. Now class, who discovered America?
CLASS:         Maria.

TEACHER:   John, why are you doing your math multiplication 
                        tables on the floor?
JOHN:           You told me to do it without using tables.

TEACHER:   Glenn, how do you spell crocodile?
GLENN:        K-R-O-K-O-D-I-A-L
TEACHER:   No, that's wrong.
GLENN:        Maybe it's wrong, but you asked me how I spelled it.

TEACHER:   Donald, what is the chemical formula for water?
DONALD:     H I J K L M N O
TEACHER:   What are you talking about?
DONALD:     Yesterday you said it was H to O

TEACHER:   Name one important thing we have today that we didn't have 10 years ago.
WINNIE:        Me!

TEACHER:   Millie, give me a sentence starting with "I."
MILLIE:           I is...
TEACHER:   No, Millie... always say I am.
MILLIE:          All right...I am the ninth letter of the alphabet.

TEACHER:   George Washington not only chopped down his father's
                        cherry tree, but also admitted it. Now Louie, do you 
                        know why his father didn't punish him?
LOUIE:          Because George still had the axe in his hand.

TEACHER:   Clyde, your composition on "My Dog" is exactly the same as your brother's.
                        Did you copy his?
CLYDE:         No sir. It's the same dog.

TEACHER:   Steven, why do you always get so dirty?
STEVEN:      Well, I'm a lot closer to the ground than you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment