Nonna's Favorite Quotes:

Nonna's Favorite Quotes: "The best way to make children good is to make them happy." — Oscar Wilde, author and poet

Friday, July 13, 2012

Nat the Cat

I'm in the process of developing a series of "Listen and Learn" online books for beginning readers. These books, along with other reading and math readiness materials, will be available through this blog by subscription. My goal is to have this site up and running by the end of the year.


In the meantime, I'll be posting some short story sheets like "Nat the Cat" below. I'd like to suggest that you save these short stories in a folder, or post them on the refrigerator or bulletin board, so your child will have easy access to them. Children take great pride in their ability to read to you, instead of the other way around. Having these stories readily available will help them do just that.


Note:  I am leaving out quotation marks in these stories so as not to distract the early reader. I'll be adding quotation marks to stories as I develop ones for more advanced readers.


To Print: Double click on the sheet to open it. Then right click and choose Print Picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment