Here's a fun Halloween activity for your early learners. Read each word and find that object in the picture. Ask questions along the way. Here are some sample questions:
- "What letter does the word begin with?"
- "What sound does that letter make?"
- "Have you ever seen a bat?"
- "What sound does a dog make?"
- "What do you think the boy has in his bag?"
- "Do you think the boy will share his candy with his dog?"
- "Does the pumpkin look happy or sad?"
To Print: Double click on the sheet to open it. then right click and choose Print Picture.