Here's a sample format you can use:
- Have your child identify the upper and lowercase letter in the box.
- Ask your child what sound (or sounds) that letter makes. (ex: long and short vowel sounds or hard and soft sounds of C and G, and the sounds of X)
- Read the sentences in the box and ask your child to find all the words that contain that letter.
- As your child colors the pictures, ask questions. (ex: Have you ever seen a lion? Where do lions live? What kind of sound does a lion make?)
- Ask your child to find any words that rhyme.
To Print: Double click on the sheet to open it. Then right click and choose Print Picture.