Let's continue on our way to the number 10. Today's activity is learning about the number 7.
Here are some discussion questions you can use with this sheet:
- What other number rhymes with seven?
- How many points are on each star cookie?
- How many bells are on the wreath?
- How many hamburgers are on the plate? Are there enough to feed all the people at the picnic?
- How many crayons are in the box? How many crayons are outside the box?
- How many balls is the man on the top juggling? How many balls is the man on the bottom juggling?
- How many leaves does the flower have?
To Print: Double slick on the sheet to open it. Then right click and choose Print Picture.