We've made it to number nine! Here are some questions that you can ask your children while they're learning about the number nine.
- What number do you see if you turn the number nine upside down?
- How many purple dots are on the domino?
- How many yellow dots are on the domino?
- 4 + 5 = ?
- How many baseballs are on the top row?
- How many baseballs are on the bottom row?
- 5 + 4 = ?
- How many things do you need to make a pair?
- Do all the notes on a xylophone sound the same?
- What shape is on top of the tree?
To Print: Double Click on the sheet to open it. Then right click and choose Print Picture.