To Print: Right click on sheet, then select Print Picture
- What is a penny? Is it food...a toy... or money?
- Can you count to six?
- Show me six fingers...six books...six toys.
- Where are your toes?
- How many toes do you have?
- Where do you see the sun?
- Do you see the sun during the day or at night?
- How many reindeer are in the picture?
- What is the name of the reindeer that has a big, shiny, red nose?
- What is the opposite of a queen?
- What does a queen wear on her head?
- Is a rock hard or soft?
- Is a rock big or small? (trick question!)
- How many legs does the table in the picture have?
- What things can you do at or on a table?
- Where would you find a quilt?
- Do you like to paint?
- Name some things you could paint?
I'm sure you've noticed that I've used lowercase letters on these first activity sheets. The next set of alphabet activities will incorporate the uppercase letters. Then the set after that will utilize both uppercase and lowercase. One thing at a time...