To print: Right Click on sheet, then select Print Picture.
Here's an idea...
As you work with your child on this sheet, ask questions about the pictures. This will help develop critical thinking skills and increase your child's vocabulary.
- What kinds of food do you like to eat?
- Do you think the boy in the picture can eat that big sandwich?
- What kind of cake do you like the best?
- How many candles will be on your next birthday cake?
- Is an elephant a big or small animal?
- What is another name for an elephant's nose?
- When did dinosaurs live?
- Would you like to be an astronaut ?
- How do astronauts get into space?
- Is a baby young or old?
- What kinds of things does a baby have to learn to do?
- How many legs does a dog have?
- Why does a dog wag his tail?
- Why would you need to wear an apron ?
- What kinds of things would you see at the circus ?
- Where does a bear live?
- Could you have a bear for a pet?