As you work with your child on this sheet, ask questions about the pictures. This will help develop critical thinking skills and increase your child's vocabulary.
- What can you see in an x-ray?
- Have you ever seen a unicorn?
- Are unicorns real or pretend?
- Does a yo-yo go side to side or up and down?
- What kind of shape is a yo-yo? A square, a circle, or a triangle?
- What can you see outside of your window?
- How many windows are in your kitchen? Your bedroom? Your living room?
- Where would you find a zipper?
- Can you make a sound like a zipper?
- What color is the outside of a watermelon? What color is the inside?
- Have you ever eaten a watermelon?
- Is a yell loud or quiet?
- Why would a person need to yell?
- Is a violin a tool or a musical instrument?
- What is a volcano?
- What comes out of a volcano?
- What is the opposite of under?
- What kinds of things can you get under?
- Have you ever played a xylophone?
- Is a xylophone a musical instrument or a game?
- Have you ever gone to the zoo?
- What kinds of animals would you find in a zoo?